Applicants may also consider the following points which may help them ensure that the project proposal is written and presented in a concise manner:
- In order to ensure that the donors have an understanding of the cost estimate of the project, there may be a brief tabular summary that may be a part of the electronic document that is presented to donors in the EU Financial institutions.
- A more detailed cost estimate may be presented to the donors on an excel document.
- The more detailed excel document may contain detailed cost estimate that may include the personnel and project costs as well as a description of spending needs of the organization seeking funding.
- Applicants must always remember that nothing is sold in the market for free. Therefore, cost estimate must include the smallest of items. This can include the estimation of cost if items such as pencil, pen refill (if required) etc.
- During the course of the project if an office is rented for the purpose of the project it is normally counted as project cost. This must be written in an excel document and presented to the financial institutions in the EU.
- When writing to get funds a helpful guide could help. The following guide has been provided below to help applicants:
- Future oriented
– Work you wish to do –
– “Sell” the reader
– Convey excitement
– Feedback needed
• Brevity rewarded
– Strict Language Constraints
• Accessible Language
– Broad Audience
For Information on how to write project proposals to EU financial institution refer to:
By – Aniruddh Rajendran